The NWS survey team has confirmed five EF-1 tornadoes touched down in the River Valley from Saturday’s storms.
- 1:59PM CDT Fort Smith (EF-1): Between Phoenix Ave and Cliff Drive; damaged homes, uprooted trees, and snapped power poles
- 2:00PM CDT Greenwood (EF-1): 2 miles NW of Greenwood near Bell Park; severely damaged homes, numerous trees snapped of uprooted, destroyed outbuildings, and snapped power poles
- 2:04 PM CDT Fort Smith / Barling (EF-1): In the Massard Creek area near Springhill Park; uprooted trees and damaged homes
- 2:10 PM CDT Charleston (EF-1): 4 miles west of Charleston off Arkansas 22; uprooted trees and damaged homes
- 2:25PM CDT Mulberry (EF-1): WNW side of Mulberry; uprooted trees and damaged several homes